Hello from my revision cave! I’m not back yet. I’m still working like crazy, but I did peek my head out the other day, and when I did, I saw some amazing things. Here’s a rundown:
1) Blogapalooza is going on over at Sangu Mandanna’s blog for her upcoming release of her book, The Lost Girl. Click over! You won’t want to miss it.
2) A blogging friend of mine, Rebecca Taylor, has just sold her book, Ascendant, to Crescent Moon Press. I’m pretty excited about it! It promises to be a great read! If you get the chance, stop by and congratulate her here.
3) NPR is doing a survey of the best YA fiction ever written. Make sure you stop by and vote for your favorites.
4)Write On Con is starting August 12th. If you aren’t familiar with it, it’s an online writers conference. Online, that’s right. You can attend forums and pitch agents in your pajamas. Click on over to see what it’s all about.
5) Blogging friend Ciara Knight released another book this June. It’s called Fall From Grace, and it looks every bit as good as her last ones. Check it out on her blog, here.
6) Katy Upperman gives her latest Bookinista recommendation of The Doll People. It sounds like a cute book, and you can read about it here.
I’m sure I’ve missed some news. If you have anything to add, I’d love to hear about it in the comments. I’ll be peeking out, again, and hopefully, coming back for good soon. Until then, happy writing!