1. I’m still doing the Write Despite challenge. I’m 18 days in now. Only 334 left to go!
2. I finally signed up to take the free Gotham class I won during the YA Discovery Contest. I chose poetry. I always meant to take a poetry class when I was in the MFA program, but it never worked out with my schedule. More about this later as the class gets going.
3. I’m reading From Where You Dream by Robert Olen Butler which is a fantastically interesting book. It’s all about Butler’s method which involves going into a writing trance and writing from your unconscious mind. Fascinating stuff!
4. I’ve gone back to my yoga class after two months off with a broken toe. To celebrate that, I bring you this link about yoga and how it can boost creativity from Mind Body Green Magazine.
5. I’ve got a new button on my sidebar that I’m pretty excited about. Can you find it? It’s the one that says: Add my blog to your Google Reader. The very kind Elodie at CommutingGirl talked me through the process of installing it. Thanks Elodie!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you enjoy your weekend.